For groups of more than 6 people (school group…) please contact us to establish an estimate adapted to your request.
– The prices indicated above include all taxes and do not vary according to the number of people (same price from 2 to 6 people)
– The prices indicated do not include the price of entrance tickets for monuments and museums. For some museums and monuments, a reservation period is required, and sometimes the payment of a “Reservation and Group Visit Fee”, which allows you to avoid waiting in line for example.
– The rates do not include the means of transportation chosen for the visit. Visits can be made by foot or with different means of transportation: subway, private car, minibus, bus. We can, of course, take care of the reservation of the tickets and the means of transportation.
– For a comfortable visit, a maximum of 20 people per group is accepted. In case your group exceeds this maximum, we can divide the group with one or several guides with whom we work regularly in order to divide your group into smaller groups.
– Reservation of the tour is final when the quote is returned dated and signed with the mention “Good for agreement” and accompanied by a deposit of 50% of the order’s total amount. The balance is to be paid 30 days before the date of the visit.
Art Story Walks commits to be present at the date, time and place of appointment specified at the time of booking.
In case of force majeure or exceptional events, not allowing us to ensure the service (weather conditions, strike in museums and institutions, absence of the guide, closure of the visited places), the full amount of the service will be refunded to the customer.
Any visit cancelled by the client before the day of the tour (including weekends and public holidays) will be subject to penalties according to the following conditions:
– Cancellation made more than 30 days before the visit: 30% of the service is due
– Cancellation made between 15 and 30 days before the visit: 50% of the service is due
– Cancellation made between 7 and 14 days before the visit: 75% of the service is due
– Cancellation made less than 7 days before the visit: 100% of the service is due
If you cancel after the scheduled appointment time or if you do not show up at the meeting place within 30 minutes from the agreed time, no exchange or refund will be offered.
In the event of a major impediment, we will do our best to reschedule the visit to a later date subject to availability. Dated tickets are not refundable.